Admission to Augusta Science Academy
Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Augusta Science Academy (ASA).
In order to complete the admissions process the following steps need to be taken:
- Call or email school to schedule an appointment.
- Phone: 706-925- 5715
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete an entrance interview with the school principal (in person or virtual)
- Submit all of the completed application forms along with all of their required documentation (Forms are available at the school office and can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 706-925-5715.Students must meet following minimum age requirements:
- Pre-School 3+ year olds: must be potty trained (not eligible for GaSSO)
- Pre-K 4 year-olds: must be 4 on or before September 1st
- Kindergarten: must be 5 on or before September 1st
- Grade 1: must be 6 on or before September 1st of the applied year.
Submit the necessary fees according to your child’s grade level at the time of application (See fee Schedule below).
Tuition* and Fees
*Before the application of school voucher collected from Georgia Tax Credit funds