Admission to Augusta Science Academy
Thank you for your interest in Augusta Science Academy (ASA). In order to complete the admissions process the following steps need to be taken:
- Submit all of the completed application forms along with all of their required documentation together. For Kindergarten students, please call to schedule an interview when you are ready to submit your application and fees.
- Students must meet the minimum age requirements: To qualify for Kindergarten, students must be 5 on or before September 1st of the applied year. To qualify for 1st grade, students must be 6 on or before September 1st of the applied year.
- Submit the necessary fees according to your child’s grade level at the time of application submission even if you are applying for financial aid or a scholarship.
- Once all steps 1-3 have been completed and the Admissions Committee has reviewed your child’s admissions results then you will receive an email notifying you if your child has been accepted.
- Financial aid meetings are not scheduled until the student(s) have been accepted to the school.
Below is a chart of the fees and tuition by grade level:
|Tuition & Fees|
|Pre-K & K||$2,500*||Sibling Discount1st Child (Full Tuition)2nd Child (10% Off Tuition)3rd + (15% Off Tuition)|
|One Payment Plan||If paid in full by March 15th, 10% off Tuition|
|If paid in full by July 1st 5% off Tuition|
|Two Payment Plan||Two payments made on July 1st and November 1st, 3% off Tuition|
|Ten Payment Plan||Early 10 Payment Plan from April 1st to January 1st 3% off Tuition|
|Standard 10 Payment Plan Sibling Discount from July 1st to April 1st|
|Annual Fees By Grade|
|Registration Fee||All Grades|| 300 USD |
*THERE ARE NO DISCOUNTS/FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE FOR KG STUDENTS..
Financial Aid forms should be completed and turned in along with the completed Admissions application.
If you are pursuing an Academic or Merit based scholarship then we still require a completed Financial Aid application. Once we have received all required documents for the Financial Aid forms and the Admissions application and your child(ren) have completed the entrance exams and the interview then the Administration will schedule a meeting with the Financial Adviser to discuss Financial Aid and Scholarships. Please understand that Financial Aid and Scholarships are not guaranteed and the availability is limited.
We do not offer financial aid for Kindergarten students.